All Users Must be Registered to Participate in Online and On-air Bidding
A valid email address and debit/credit card are required to bid online!
By registering prior to broadcast you will:
- have quicker access to items
- assure your bid is placed prior to the item closing
- receive outbid notification via email
Registration video tutorial
If your information has changed (email, address, phone number)
Please log in and update your information. Do not create a new account!
You can update your account by clicking on "My Account" on the menu bar, then selecting "Profile" and then "Account Editor"
Upon submitting your registration, you will be emailed a system generated Username. Please save this email for login purposes.
- Enter Username generated by the system
- Enter Password set during registration
First time you use the bidding system only:
Edit your profile to update username
- Find your name displayed in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click on Edit
- Update username to something easy to remember
- Enter your current password to verify
- Hit "Review Updates" to save
Add Payment Information in order to bid online:
Select "My Account" menu item under the Auction graphic
- Select "Credit Card Profile"
- Enter Personal Information
- Enter a valid Credit Card Number
- Add Card Verification #
- Add Expiration Date
- Hit "Review" to save
Your credit card will be transmitted using our secure server (SSL)
Within the "Auction Anything" site you will be able to:
To view the listings, you may:
- Browse by Category
- Use the Search Feature
- By Item Number
- By Description
- Find featured listings posted on the home page
When you see an item of interest:
- Select the item number or title
- Access the Bid Form
- Review the bidding process
- Minimum bids
- Bid by Increment
- Ask seller questions
- Enter amount
- Submit Bid
The system will return information on your bidding status.
Monitor the bidding process:
Use Bid Management Feature and track items of interst using the WatchList located under the My Account section (log-in required)
If you are the high bidder:
- You will receive a winning bidder email
- Finish the transaction per the email instructions
- Prepare for pickup and enjoy!
Depending on staff availability you may also receive a notification phone call, however, it is the bidder's responsibility to check their status for winning bids.