Register to Bid
All New Users Must Register to Participate in the Bidding
A valid email address and debit/credit card are required to bid online.
Upon submitting your registration, you will be emailed a system generated Username. Please keep this email for login purposes.
- Enter Username generated by the system
- Enter Password set during registration
First time you use the bidding system only:
Edit your profile to update username
- Find your name displayed in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click on Edit
- Update username to something easy to remember
- Enter your current password to verify
- Hit "Review Updates" to save
Add Payment Information in order to bid online:
Select "My Account" menu item under the Auction graphic
- Select "Credit Card Profile"
- Enter Personal Information
- Enter a valid Credit Card Number
- Add Card Verification #
- Add Expiration Date
- Hit "Review" to save
Your credit card will be transmitted using our secure sever (SSL)
To view the listings, you may:
- Browse by Category
- Use the Search Feature
- By Item Number
- By Description
- Find featured listings posted on the home page
When you see an item of interest:
- Select the item number or title
- Access the Bid Form
- Review the bidding process
- Minimum bids
- Bid by Increment
- Ask seller questions
- Enter amount
- Submit Bid
The system will return information on your bidding status.
Monitor the bidding process:
Use Bid Management Feature and track items of interst using the WatchList located under the My Account section (log-in required)
If you are the high bidder:
- You will receive a winning bidder email
- Finish the transaction per the email instructions
- Prepare for pickup and enjoy!
Depending on staff availability you may also receive a notification phone call, however, it is the bidder's responsibility to check their status for winning bids.