A unique on-air fundraising event which airs live on Milwaukee PBS Channel 36 in Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
New merchandise, certificates, services, art, antiques, and collectibles are auctioned off to viewers who bid both by telephone and online.
An excellent opportunity for businesses and individuals to garner valuable television exposure with our loyal Public Broadcasting audience and devoted Auction fans.
Money raised through the auction is used to maintain equipment for Milwaukee PBS and purchase quality programming. The majority of funding for Milwaukee PBS comes from community support.
- Inaugural broadcast goals included raising $50,000 and creating a volunteer base of 250 individuals
- Millions raised over the past 50 years
- Thousands of volunteer hours
- Viewership reach of 11 counties throughout Southeastern Wisconsin an Northern Illinois.
- Made possible by thousands of volunteers and viewers
- National Leader in Auction prime-time viewer ratings
- #1 PBS Auction in the nation, based on revenue
- Five-time award winner for Fundraising Excellence