- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks (drained)
- 2 cups (8 oz) low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1 cup fresh (or thawed, if frozen) blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat granola
- Fresh strawberry toppers
- You will also need 4 (6 oz) juice glasses.
- Combine the drained pineapple with half of the yogurt in a small bowl.
- Alternate layers of the pineapple-yogurt mixture, followed by blueberries and then granola in a 6-oz. juice glass.
- Repeat layering twice in each glass.
- Top each parfait with a dollop of yogurt and a strawberry.
- Quick healthy and colorful!