- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large green onion (scallion or shallot)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 head Bibb lettuce (leaves separated)
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast beef and/or chicken torn into 2 inch pieces
- 2 plums thinly sliced
- 1 small seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Stir in the shallot and ginger.
- Fill the lettuce leaves with the beef or chicken, plums, cucumber, carrot and mint.
- Serve with the vinaigrette for drizzling.