Green Eggs and Ham
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper
- a drop of blue food color
- 2 cups minced ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Crack each egg, one by one, on the counter. Break the eggs into the bowl and throw out the shells. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and one drop of blue food coloring.
- Whisk the eggs until they are completely mixed. (The eggs will be green!)
- Ask your adult helper to heat the skillet until it is medium-hot. Cook the ham until it starts to brown (2-3 min). Stir with a wooden spoon so the ham won't stick to the pan.
- Pour the eggs on top of the ham. Use a plastic spatula to fold the egg mixture. Do this a couple of times until the egg is fluffy and cooked.
- Place the eggs on two small plates as soon as they are done.