Speakers' Bureau Directory
Milwaukee PBS has compiled a Speakers' Bureau Directory listing staff members who are available to speak to organizations on many media-related topics.
Our dedicated staff is proud to serve the public by sharing its expertise and enthusiasm for responsible broadcasting, award-winning productions, new technology, and commitment to the community.
Organizations requesting a speaker must:
- Apply six weeks before the event.
- Provide an audience of 15 or more at the event.
- Supply a TV, VCR, overhead projector, or other equipment needed as needed.
- Permit Milwaukee PBS to distribute membership forms for membership.
To arrange for a speaker or presentation, please contact Debra Kunath, Assistant, Marketing and Community Engagement, 414-297-7514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zachary, Bohdan - General Manager
- Public Television History
- Public Television Local Productions
- Public Television's Value to the Community
Gomez, Patricia - Producer/Director of ¡Adelante!
- The Mission of Public Television in Serving Minorities
- Public Television Working in the Community
Hill Lehr, Julie - Manager, Marketing & Community Engagement
- Using Television to Teach
- Encouraging Children to Write and Illustrate Books
- Television's Response to Community Needs
Brever, Michael - Manager, Development
- History of Milwaukee PBS
- Fund development and Milwaukee PBS
- Volunteerism and Milwaukee PBS
Johnson, Scott - TV Continuity Writer
- Logging Station Continuity
- Writing TV Copy
- Producing Program Promos
Pulz, Kevin - Senior Producer/Director, Tracks Ahead, Milwaukee PBS.
Co–Instructional Chair, School of Media and Creative Arts, MATC.
- History of Television
- Careers in Broadcasting
- Producing a Television Program
- Directing a Television Program
- Future Television Trends, Production and Digital Delivery
Small, Dan - Host/Producer of Outdoor Wisconsin
- For information and fees, please contact Dan at 414-271-1036.